• userpic36
  • userpic36
12 years 3 months ago #203851 by userpic36
CB Activity - questions was created by userpic36
config: Joomla 2.5.6, CB 1.8.1, CB Activity 1.0.1

I have some difficulties to configure CB Activity:

1/ Tab Display
The tab "Activity" is not displayed as configured:
(in the following the config is : display= self and connections")

1.a It does not appear in the following config:
for the current user when configuration is access for "self".
for the connexion when configuration is access for "connection only"

1.b It appears only for connected users when configuration is access for "connections and self". It should appear also for self, but does not appear.

2/ Date display
2.a: i cannot make the date displayed, whatever the type of configuration
(either in the tab or in the "recent" page).

3/ Profile Display shift
on refresh of the browser page, display issue:
after display of the Activity tab contents, the profile display is shifted right and lower ... wondering why, I have found no explanation. This happens automatically when the page is left untouched for some seconds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #203948 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Activity - questions

1/ Tab Display

This controls the display of the activity. It does not control the access. Access parameter is directly below Display. Please read the descriptions to the right of a parameter carefully.

2/ Date display

Again, read the descriptions. This does nothing when Dynamic Timeago is used.

3/ Profile Display shift

Can not confirm. Please provide a screenshot of before and after the issue. Does disabling CB Activity resolve the issue? Does disabling Dynamic Update resolve the issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon