}

.cbEditProfile .tab-pane .tab-page {
width: 80% !important;
float: right !important;
}

.cbEditProfile #cbIconsBottom {
clear: both !important;
}

Looks really nice - BUT: Contitional Plugin doesn't work then.

I have some tabs displayed/hidden depending on a field value (without a problem)- but with this sidebyside layout ALL tabs are displayed.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

I would really like to try this layout. :-)
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #203953 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Tabs side by side
CB Conditional changes the display behavior of a tab. Because of the !important tag it can't override this. You'll need to edit the CSS to better handle such a situation. Maybe try removing the important tags from the display styles (no idea what it'll do, untested).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Lolo_als
  • Lolo_als
12 years 3 months ago #203993 by Lolo_als
Replied by Lolo_als on topic Re: Tabs side by side

krileon wrote: CB Conditional changes the display behavior of a tab. Because of the !important tag it can't override this. You'll need to edit the CSS to better handle such a situation. Maybe try removing the important tags from the display styles (no idea what it'll do, untested).

I removed "!important", modifed some other parts and then copied anything css to the bottom of the template.css... et voilá ... it works.

Thanx a lot.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon