Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] FB Like box not working

• abrbhat
  • abrbhat
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #203933 by abrbhat
[SOLVED] FB Like box not working was created by abrbhat
Hi,
I am using the cb connect plugin to display the fb like button but it is showing the following error:

The page at dekhoshop.com/index.php/Log-yourself-in.html could not be reached.

I am also using sh404SEF.
How can I resolve this?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #203965 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FB Like box not working
You have your site in Offline Mode, Facebook has no way to ping the URL to see if it's real.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• abrbhat
  • abrbhat
12 years 3 months ago #203986 by abrbhat
Replied by abrbhat on topic Re: FB Like box not working
I have made it online now,still it is not working.....???

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #203999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FB Like box not working
What does it say now? Are you using a Facebook Social Plugin field? Are you using a preset one or a custom one? If preset what one (include its scope). If custom please provide the code you're trying to use. Please try disabling SEF and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• abrbhat
  • abrbhat
12 years 3 months ago #204027 by abrbhat
i am using the fb social plugin field with the preset like button under 'User'
After disabling sef it is still giving an error(with error in red).It reads:
The page at dekhoshop.com/index.php/component/comprofiler/login could not be reached.

Apparently the like button for 'page' and 'site' is working fine.
How do i resolve this?

• abrbhat
  • abrbhat
12 years 3 months ago #204046 by abrbhat
perhaps, the issue was a faulty redirect but its resolved now...thnx anywez...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon