Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Nothing Displaying for Facebook Social Plugin Fiel

12 years 3 months ago #205453 by
Hi. I am using the Facebook Social Plugin Field on my site with CB Connect. I have set up Twitter, Linkedin, and Google+ fields, but when I create a Facebook field (such as a like box), nothing is displayed. I've tried several of the different Facebook plugins, but nothing happens.

If you need this info, I'm using the latest versions of CB connect, Joomla, and Community Builder. My site is www.survivorssupply.com . You'll have to create an account and view your profile to be able to see these buttons.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205492 by krileon
Like Box doesn't work anymore and shouldn't even be select-able. Please ensure you're using latest release as downloaded from Professional downloads section.

Tested Comments and Like Button as working fine in latest release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon