Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Joomla 2.5/CB 1.8.1 500 registration with birthday

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205496 by AFNetwork4U
Running Joomla 2.5.6, CB 1.8.1. No other third party plugins installed, only CB plugins.
PHP: 5.3.13
Apache error logs show only "[Wed Jul 18 12:30:06 2012] [error] [client 107.9.172.134] File does not exist: <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>afnet/public_html/500.shtml, referer: adult-fetish-network.com/join.html "

This is the same page as the registration form is on.

I can provide back-end access if needed.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205503 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done attempt to register and see if there are any on-screen fatal errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205510 by AFNetwork4U
Nope. It kicks direct to 500. The full debug dump.

[REMOVED]: Don't need debug dump, but just any errors that may have shown. ;)
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

12 years 3 months ago #205518 by AFNetwork4U
Update: Without the birthday field it does it as well.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205559 by krileon
Please try disabling non-core (3rd party) CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved. If still not resolved then repeat with Joomla system plugins (non-core, meaning 3rd party). If still not resolved please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will try to debug for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #205565 by AFNetwork4U
Apparently it's the conditionals plugin. That hurts since we really wanted to use that and it was part of why we bought the Pro package.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon