Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Joomla 2.5/CB 1.8.1 500 registration with birthday

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205575 by krileon
Ensure you're using CB Conditional 1.8.1. It's possible you conditioned a necessary field such as username, email, name, password, or user params; please review your conditions carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #205656 by AFNetwork4U
Ok, so if it's necessary then it doesn't need to be marked "required" in the conditionals? I downloaded it in the package area, but it's marked 1.8.0 in the plugin manager. I'll download the single-item one.

The only one I must have required other than name/username/password/email is age.

The only conditional I'm using is "customer type" which is required. Customer (the default) has no conditions and lets the member reg with no further input. If it is Studio that triggers studio name, website, address and payment type radio buttons.

12 years 3 months ago #205666 by AFNetwork4U
Ok, here's my form layout:
First Name
Last Name
Email
Username
Password
Password verify
Age (they must be over 18 to register)

studio type (select Customer=default, Studio) - This is our conditional for the following
Studio Name
Payment Method
Country
City
State
Zip
Website address

Leaving it at Customer throws a 500 as does setting it to Studio and filling in the fields.

Required is set on the standard fields as well as Age and if Studio is selected, Studio Name and Payment Method.

I can provide back-end access if you want to check over these and see if I have something screwed up. This is keeping our site from being opened up.

12 years 3 months ago #205675 by AFNetwork4U
Sent back-end info to you so you could take a look. Tried a few different things and I don't know if I'm just missing something or what.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205710 by krileon
You had a conditional configured, but was incomplete. I'm not sure if that was the cause or not, but your registration worked fine in my tests. I've fixed the bad condition (was on cb_progress) as well. Please re-test and confirm if is now working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #205772 by AFNetwork4U
Yep, it works now. Thanks Kyle.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon