Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Using SQL Action To Force Expiry Dates

• AlexRag
  • AlexRag
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205782 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Re: Using SQL Action To Force Expiry Dates
The SQL Action works no problem for new members (In the activation box)
Code:
UPDATE `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` SET `expiry_date` = '2013-10-01' WHERE `user_id` = [user_id] AND `plan_id` = 1 AND `status` = 'A'

The Renewal box has been left blank as any active member now all already have expiry dates set to 2012-09-30. I am assuming when I permit early renewals (already set at 1 year) that the expiry date will be accurate 2013-09-30.

The issue I'm only really having is those that have EXPIRED. They need to first renew until 2012-09-30 before being able to extend the membership to next year 2012-10-01 to 2013-09-30.

With CBSubs 2.02, can I change the plan if members are already part of it?

Incidentally - I have no option but to keep the renewal date as is (October 1 - September 30).
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by AlexRag. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #205874 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Using SQL Action To Force Expiry Dates

The issue I'm only really having is those that have EXPIRED. They need to first renew until 2012-09-30 before being able to extend the membership to next year 2012-10-01 to 2013-09-30.

I don't think you can do that. That'd require a query on the renewal action, but that'd apply to all renewals.

With CBSubs 2.02, can I change the plan if members are already part of it?

Please be more specific on what you intend to change. Changing duration will have no affect on those already actively subscribed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon