Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How do I limit the Karma points users can give...

• jabrister
  • jabrister
12 years 3 months ago #205676 by jabrister
How do I limit the Karma points users can give per period or per user (e.g. hr, day, week, per user)? It looks like there could be a way to cheat without it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205682 by nant

jabrister wrote: How do I limit the Karma points users can give per period or per user (e.g. hr, day, week, per user)? It looks like there could be a way to cheat without it.

If you are referring to the Kunena karma points feature then you really need to post this on the Kunena forums as it is their function.

I recall that there is something already built in - that does not apply to superadmins - perhaps you should test as a regular user and see if this is the case.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by nant.

• jabrister
  • jabrister
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205792 by jabrister
Yeah, when signed in as a regular user and when I go to my CB Profile under User Stats, there it is 2nd from the bottom - karma. And, I have 5 points built up already. My super admin doesn't have any karma built up however. So, I'm just wondering where the adjustments for it are, why it's there, how to assign items to it, how to limit the number of points a given user can give to another, ect...

BTW: Similarly, how do I get karma points on this forum?

-thanks
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by jabrister.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #205797 by nant

jabrister wrote: Yeah, when signed in as a regular user and when I go to my CB Profile under User Stats, there it is 2nd from the bottom - karma. And, I have 5 points built up already. My super admin doesn't have any karma built up however. So, I'm just wondering where the adjustments for it are, why it's there, how to assign items to it, how to limit the number of points a given user can give to another, ect...

BTW: Similarly, how do I get karma points on this forum?

-thanks

The Karma field you see in your profile is generated from the Kunena integration plugin.

Do you have Kunena installed?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon