Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] What does Google Translate work on?

• joanie57
  • joanie57
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #205952 by joanie57
I am using the Google Translate plugin and it seems to work just fine on Joomla content. But it doesn't translate Kunena forum, or my Geocode Factory page, or other component pages. Is this normal behavior? It's okay if it is, I'm not complaining, I just wondered if there was something I had done wrong. Thank you!
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #206004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: What does Google Translate work on?
Whatever Google feels like translating really. Plugin has no control over what is translated. It simply loads in the Google translate bar.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanie57

• joanie57
  • joanie57
12 years 3 months ago #206009 by joanie57
Replied by joanie57 on topic Re: What does Google Translate work on?
That's what I figured - thanks. At least it translates Joomla content, that's a start. We have a lot of members who don't speak English, and it's a pain for them to have to run everything through a translator just to reply to a forum post.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon