Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] User stats are incorrect on profile

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #206770 by jpc0480
In the profile and in the user list the "Last Online" and "Member Since" fields both show "Now". How do I change this to show X hours and minutes ago?

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #206771 by jpc0480
Replied by jpc0480 on topic Re: User stats are incorrect on profile
In addition to member since and last online, I have also discovered that Last Updated as well shows incorrectly.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #206806 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User stats are incorrect on profile
You can change how those date fields display by editing within CB > Field Management and changing them from "time ago".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #206813 by jpc0480
That is how it is set up.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #206818 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User stats are incorrect on profile
It's set to "time ago". If you want raw display you can change it to one of the other displays or is the display not the issue? Are you saying it shouldn't say "Now"? Was the user registered a day ago for example, logs in, yet they both still show "Now"? Please be more specific what the problem is exactly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #206824 by jpc0480
Correct these fields are all showing now. For the SS in the OP that was well after 24 hours since the users last login.

The stats are correct in CB user manager.

I changed 2 files since installing. Both were for bugs on your bugs page. One was to fix the gender issue with Kunena and the other was for forum ranking, again in Kunena.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

Moderators: beatnantkrileon