Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] User stats are incorrect on profile

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #206827 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User stats are incorrect on profile
Please set them to show the full date instead of "time ago" and confirm if the displayed values are correct. I think this maybe an offset issue, but can't say for sure; does your site have a timezone applied, does the user have a timezone set in user parameters, does your user?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #206831 by jpc0480
Replied by jpc0480 on topic Re: User stats are incorrect on profile
Ok it is very strange and is currently only isolated to 2 users. I have global stuff turned off so they can't change the time zone. I created a new user and the time seems fine. So I have examined both users in CB user manager and in Joomla and I can't seem to see a difference...?

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #206833 by jpc0480
Ok I have just checked the figure at the new user I created and it seems that Last online shows for everyone as "Now" regardless of time. Except for one user. Currently one user is reporting stats correctly.

metalmike was the user I created for testing and you can see here that he has been logged out for almost an hour and it still shows "Now" for last login

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by jpc0480.

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #206836 by jpc0480
Sorry for the PDF. Currently there is 5 users and I took a screenshot showing the fields with "Time ago" and with "Full Date".

First let me mention to you that you I am in Europe on CET+1 If you scroll to the end of the pdf and look at E you will see that this users has dates from yesterday, yet his T ago stats show him as just a couple hours ago??

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #206854 by jpc0480
You can delete this topic as the problem was on my end the whole time! I just checked Global Config and somewhere I must have changed the server time zone which is what caused the delay in reporting. I have since changed this to a time zone based on where the server is located and the problem is resolved.

Sorry for wasting your time! B)

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon