Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Code \n with captha

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #207225 by whitetigeritaly
Code \n with captha was created by whitetigeritaly
I've enabled re-captcha plugin, but the plugin "Public Mail" need the captha.
So I've enabled ALSO this.

In the profile I need the plugin in a "Button with Sticky Overlay", but now I see a lot of the code "\n" and the sound start automatically.

Please see the website

Second question: there is a CB standard mode to hide the email address and with the possibility to send a message to user with a form, like in Joomla.

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by whitetigeritaly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207252 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Code \n with captha
Don't understand the question. Nor do I understand what I'm supposed to be looking for with your link? CB has no support for reCaptcha. We have CB Captcha, which appears to be working fine. We also did not develop CB Public Mail so I've no idea how it'd behave nor can I help you with it, you need to contact its developer.

Second question: there is a CB standard mode to hide the email address and with the possibility to send a message to user with a form, like in Joomla.

You mean like a private message? You could use UddeIM for this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #207254 by whitetigeritaly
Replied by whitetigeritaly on topic Re: Code \n with captha
About the first question I've already written to developer, but I thought that the problem is in the mode that is showed the captcha plugin when it is in a box linked with the button of the profile.

About recaptch: perhaps I remember bad but I thought that is in the CB package.

About the second question, in the Joomla there is the plugin "Content - Email Cloaking"; with this a click over the email address opens a form and not calls the email client.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by whitetigeritaly.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207267 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Code \n with captha

About recaptch: perhaps I remember bad but I thought that is in the CB package.

Nope, we have no reCaptcha. We have "CB Captcha", which is available for download in Advanced downloads section. If that's what is installed and it's what you're having problems with then we can debug further.

About the second question, in the Joomla there is the plugin "Content - Email Cloaking"; with this a click over the email address opens a form and not calls the email client.

Email form is already enabled by default, but if it was disabled for whatever reason you can adjust it within CB > Configuration > General and set "Email Handling" as necessary. This does not apply to email fields, but only to the primaryemail field. We do not use Joomlas email cloaking. We cloak all emails rendered by email fields using javascript so bots just get "..." instead of the actual email address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon