Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Conditional and Concluding text for registratio

12 years 2 months ago #207244 by whitetigeritaly
If CB Conditional is set to "Step-by-Step" the text about the config field "Concluding text for registration" is showed at the top of all step forms and not only at the bottom of the last form.

A second thing:
When the field is of type "Radio", in the registration forms the icons are not on the right but under the field.
This is both standard registration form and Step-by-Step.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207262 by krileon

If CB Conditional is set to "Step-by-Step" the text about the config field "Concluding text for registration" is showed at the top of all step forms and not only at the bottom of the last form.

Couldn't confirm. I've specified a header and a footer and both display as appropriately. "Introduction text for registration" displays at the top of the first tab and "Concluding text for registration" displays at the bottom of the last tab. Confirmed this working in in CB Conditional 1.8.2. Perhaps out of date or you've some sort of conflict.

When the field is of type "Radio", in the registration forms the icons are not on the right but under the field.

Also could not confirm this, but it depends on how many values you have for the radio field as it may push the icons to the next row. Probably a CSS issue, but can't help without URL to the problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #207287 by whitetigeritaly
Replied by whitetigeritaly on topic Re: CB Conditional and Concluding text for registratio

krileon wrote:

Couldn't confirm. I've specified a header and a footer and both display as appropriately. "Introduction text for registration" displays at the top of the first tab and "Concluding text for registration" displays at the bottom of the last tab. Confirmed this working in in CB Conditional 1.8.2. Perhaps out of date or you've some sort of conflict.

I've the version 1.8.2, too.

Also could not confirm this, but it depends on how many values you have for the radio field as it may push the icons to the next row. Probably a CSS issue, but can't help without URL to the problem.

Two values!

I'm crazing about all these little problems.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by whitetigeritaly.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207290 by krileon

I've the version 1.8.2, too.

No idea what to tell you. Seams to be working fine here. Would need to see registration where issue is present to inspect source.

Two values!

You need to provide a URL to your registration then so I can review the CSS. You can try using default Joomla template to see if issue persists as well. This helps determine if it's your template or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon