Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Activity Plugin

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207393 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Activity Plugin
It logged perfectly fine. Please see the activity page and please see the admin account you provided. I created a blog, which worked fine, and it stored the activity, which you can see on the activity page, so not sure what the problem is exactly? The activity can also be seen in backend by filtering Sub-Type as "blog".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #207400 by jpc0480
Replied by jpc0480 on topic Re: CB Activity Plugin
Yeah that is very strange... I just saw that. Is it possible my user ID is blocked from appearing?

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207402 by krileon
The only checks it makes is if you are logged in, if there is a POST, if 1 of the profilebook activities is enabled. It then uses the POST information to check against database for the entry ID. If found it'll log the activity. Perhaps on th database level is where it maybe failing to match, I don't know; try adding a very simple blog entry like I did.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #207620 by jpc0480
It is intermittent. It posts some, but not all...? The ones you have tested it will show up. I performed a similar test and it will show any of those, however when I post a real blog with a descriptive title and some text it does not show at all in the Activity?

It almost seems like if the title or the content is too long it skips it? I'm not sure about this.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207674 by krileon
Please provide the contents of your blog so can test if it's what is being posted rather then by who. If contents are private please PM the subject and body.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• jpc0480
  • jpc0480
12 years 2 months ago #208318 by jpc0480
Sorry for the delayed response... I was on a holiday.

There really is nothing in particular with the text, it has some BB Code, but other than that it doesn't matter what I write. You can throw in random text it just doesn't show up in the activity feed. I will PM you the text only because there are links and things mentioned.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

Moderators: beatnantkrileon