12 years 2 months ago #207621 by socialfan
img alt attribute on user lists was created by socialfan
The fix suggested in the previous post worked fine with the provided code:

Display Firstname
Type: Code
Trigger: onAfterUserProfileDisplay
Access: Everybody
Method: jQuery
Code: $( '.cbFullPict' ).attr( 'alt', '[firstname]' ).attr( 'title', '[firstname]' );

No I want this to ork for userlists.
The only trigger I found was before user list; that doesnt work.

Should there be a trigger onAfteruserlistdisplay?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207675 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: img alt attribute on user lists
The trigger you're using is for profile display.

Should there be a trigger onAfteruserlistdisplay?

There is no after userlist display. Believe you'll need to use onBeforeDisplayUsersList, which is closest to the end of the userlist display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• socialfan
  • socialfan
12 years 2 months ago #207783 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: img alt attribute on user lists
Thats a shame, beacause the code doesnt execute with that trigger :(

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207818 by krileon
Yeah, that trigger is before the display is established so it won't do anything to the display. As there is no after trigger there's really not much more that can be done without having a plugin that flat out alters the HTML display of the avatar field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• socialfan
  • socialfan
12 years 2 months ago #207898 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: img alt attribute on user lists
so there is no trigger or its just missing in the auto action list?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #207914 by krileon
There's no trigger for what you're wanting. You'd need to develop a new plugin that alters the HTML of the avatar field to display as you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon