Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Sending emails problem after upgrading to 1.8.1

• semco
  • semco
12 years 2 months ago #207946 by semco
Hi,

After upgrading to CB1.8.1 my joomla website began having problems with sending emails, my invite plugins don't work.
below is the CB tools database error and invite error.
how do i fix this error.

Invite failed to send! Error: Non-static method cbconditionalClass::getPlugin() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

Joomla2.5.6 CB1.81

CB plugin "CB Emails" Database structure differences:

Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column trigger does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column object does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column variable does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column access does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column from_address does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column from_name does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column cc does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column bcc does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column subject does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column body does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column attachment does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column mode does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column exclude does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column published does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column ordering does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column params does not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column user_id exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column from exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column date exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Column status exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Index user_id exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Index from exists but should not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_emails Index to exists but should not exist
The CB plugin "CB Emails" database structure differences can be fixed (adjusted) by clicking here: Click here to Fix (adjust) all CB plugin "CB Emails" database differences listed above (you can also Click here to preview fixing (adjusting) queries in a dry-run), but in all cases you need to backup database first as this adjustment is changing the database structure to match the needed structure for the installed version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #207969 by krileon

Invite failed to send! Error: Non-static method cbconditionalClass::getPlugin() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

Did you edit CB Conditional? That function is not declared as static.

Check for updates. Your plugins are probably massively out of date. For example CB Emails doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for over 4 months; upgrade to CB Auto Actions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

• semco
  • semco
12 years 2 months ago #208146 by semco
I have one issue with sending emails. It doesn't send emails from the forum. After trying to send an email, I receive this message: Session timed out. Your email failed to send! Please try again. My invite plug-ins now work and I know they use localhost email, so why does one work and the other does not?
Also is CB FlySpray active or is it an inactive plug-in? I tried to configure but it's not connected to the database.
One more thing all my users after login their status in my portal have been changed from approve to pending approval. This is the error message I get: This user has not yet been approved by a moderator!

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208196 by krileon
No, CB FlySpray is no longer active. There's an action for it in CB Auto Actions however, but haven't tested the action in over 6 months.

CB has no control over your forum emails. You need to contact the forum extension developer in regards to this.

Your portal? Is this something outside of CB? If you're meaning CB user approval then you likely enabled it within CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• semco
  • semco
12 years 2 months ago #208260 by semco
I sand you private message please follow that massage
Hire trade

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208281 by krileon
I did not ask you for credentials. You need to continue to debug until I determine I need to review. You do not send us credentials and expect us to review, that's not how it works; sorry.

Regarding session timeout try logging out, logging in, then sending an email. Ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting are both set within Joomla global configuration when testing the sending of an email. Ensure you've no 3rd part plugin such as "CB Public Mail" enabled while doing this test to help avoid conflicts. I issue persists try disabling spoof checking within CB > Configuration > Integration and retest if working.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon