Error in CB Plug-in Database check was created by sonny1
Am using:

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
unzip1st_cbtwc_1.5 (CB twitter)
plug_cbarticles-231
CB Articles 2.3.1

I am getting the following yellow errors when I click check plugin database:

CB plugin "cbtwitter": cbtwitter has no readable xml file <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbtwitter/cbtwitter.xml

CB plugin "CB Favoured articles": CB Favoured articles has no readable xml file <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbfavouredarticles/favouredsarticles_cb.xml

CB plugin "CB Confirm Email": CB Confirm Email has no readable xml file <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconfirmemail/cb.confirmemail.xml

How can I fix the above

Btw. I also have CB connect enabled. just in case if there is any conflict that I might not know of...
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sonny1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208190 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error in CB Plug-in Database check
Did you delete the folders for the plugins? Are those plugins grayed out in CB > Plugin Management? Typical fix for this is to simply re-install those plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sonny1
  • sonny1
12 years 2 months ago #208254 by sonny1
Replied by sonny1 on topic Re: Error in CB Plug-in Database check
Kyle, they are grayed out. I will try reinstalling to see if that help.

Btw. do I need these twitter/facebook plugins if I install CB connect plug-in? They do the same job. Isn't it?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208279 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error in CB Plug-in Database check

Kyle, they are grayed out. I will try reinstalling to see if that help.

Re-install should fix it for sure then. You can also uninstall them to remove them if wanted.

do I need these twitter/facebook plugins if I install CB connect plug-in?

Nope, CB Connect has Facebook and Twitter. Facebook Connect and Twitter Connect are minimized versions of CB Connects code; meaning CB Connect will always be superior.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon