Skip to Content Skip to Menu

userlist in module

• AnjaOlst
  • AnjaOlst
12 years 2 months ago #208325 by AnjaOlst
userlist in module was created by AnjaOlst
I would like to put 4 different userlists (with different divisions) on one page, a bit like on the attachment. But I can't make a module with different userlists. How can I get this working ?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208333 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: userlist in module
You can't, userlists display on a userlist page. Userlists are not modules and trying to render in a module wrapper probably won't work. From the screenshot you want something more along the lines of newest user, popular user, online user, etc.. which can be accomplished with various S4J modules found below.

www.software4joomla.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• AnjaOlst
  • AnjaOlst
12 years 2 months ago #208349 by AnjaOlst
Replied by AnjaOlst on topic Re: userlist in module
No, like I said, I wanted to divide it into divisions, something like categories of work. It's a pity that can't be done. Actually I mean something like the rolldownmenu of userlists, but then in a box.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #208386 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: userlist in module
Userlist page already has a dropdown to quickly change from list to list in the top right when viewing a userlist if you have multiple lists that is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon