Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Custom Auto Action

• shardnzl
  • shardnzl
12 years 1 month ago #208915 by shardnzl
Custom Auto Action was created by shardnzl
Hi all, is there a way to make a custom trigger when someone subscribes to a CBSubs Plan (it's not one of the default triggers)?
I need to run a PHP script whenever someone gets specific plans. I know I can protect the URLs and run a trigger that way - but they haven't bought the plan at that stage so an ID hasn't been assigned for the plan.
I guess I need a custom trigger - problem is all the CBSubs files are encrypted so I can't insert one.
Any bright ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago #208948 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Custom Auto Action
No, triggers are fired from source and CBSubs is protected. Your best bet is using CBSubs URL integration which performs an HTTP request on the specified URL. This could be PHP file for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon