Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Importing Facebook photos into my site

• skit0
  • skit0
12 years 1 month ago #209273 by skit0
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a extension that will import my photos photos that i have liked from my Facebook page into my site.

Has anyone heard of this or implemented this on their site?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #209301 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Importing Facebook photos into my site
I've not heard of any such plugin. It's certainly possible as Facebook API allows it. CB Connect and Facebook Connect both prepare the API, but you'd need to write a plugin to utilize it and do as you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by krileon.

• ciaxer
  • ciaxer
12 years 6 days ago #212948 by ciaxer
Replied by ciaxer on topic Re: Importing Facebook photos into my site

skit0 wrote: Hi everyone, I'm looking for a extension that will import my photos photos that i have liked from my Facebook page into my site.

Has anyone heard of this or implemented this on their site?

I use QGalleryPro, it cost $25. It allows me to import photo albums from my Facebook Page for my Team.

QGalleryPro Website

Now this extension is on the back end, it doesnt allow each user to upload their own photos just the single admin of the site. They also have a gallery slider plug in for it. The Customer support is decent.

You can check out my test site for a demo.

5 Mikes MilSim Test Site Gallery Preview

Just click the Gallery tab to see it in practical application.

Now I actually have a group of team members I use as Admins, in my site and Facebook, any photos that me or them add to the facebook albums I have linked will add them on the site.

Hope this is what you are looking for, and helps.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon