Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB ajax does not display correctly

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #210079 by teddysu81
Dear CB,

I have cb ajax in my profile, however when I take a look at other users' profile, cb ajax doesnt display as it should. But when I see my own profile its correct.
Need guidance..

Thanks,
Teddy
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago #210186 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB ajax does not display correctly
It's displaying perfectly fine, it's just empty; they never input anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
12 years 1 month ago #210314 by teddysu81
Replied by teddysu81 on topic Re: CB ajax does not display correctly
How can i make the ajax not collapse like that but instead just take the normal shape eventhough its empty. Just make it without words if empty, does not it to collapse? Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago #210324 by krileon
It's not collapsed, there just is nothing there. The user provided no content. I suppose you could add CSS to have a minimum height if you want it to stay large even without content. Use Firebug for Firefox or Chrome then right click and inspect the element; you'll then see the classes and IDs which you can use to style it and add a minimum height.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
12 years 1 month ago #210593 by teddysu81
Replied by teddysu81 on topic Re: CB ajax does not display correctly
Okay.. thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago #210636 by krileon
The below specifically should do the trick.
Code:
.cbAjTxtBubble .bd { min-height: 15px; }

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon