Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Visitor tab link to profile upon click

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #210082 by teddysu81
Dear CB,

I need to make visitors to be able to click on the avatar/username to its profile.
Can anyone help..

Thanks,
Teddy

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago #210188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Visitor tab link to profile upon click
That looks like the Last Visitors tab from CB LastViews and they should already be clickable (they are here at JP and are in my local tests). Unless you modified it or the links are simply being colored black with no underscore or you've something else installed it's working fine here.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
12 years 1 month ago #210312 by teddysu81
Replied by teddysu81 on topic Re: Visitor tab link to profile upon click
Well, can show me which file and line of code should I add into it to make link to profile? thanks

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 month ago #210317 by nant

teddysu81 wrote: Well, can show me which file and line of code should I add into it to make link to profile? thanks

There should be no reason to do this - it is already built in.

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
12 years 1 month ago #210353 by teddysu81
Replied by teddysu81 on topic Re: Visitor tab link to profile upon click
well, the thing is it does not do that in my site from the first time i install.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 1 month ago #210381 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Visitor tab link to profile upon click
Have you tried clicking the avatar or the name? Perhaps the links are just colored blank and can't be distinguished as links? Hard to debug without link where we can see the issue firsthand.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon