Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Limiting # of showings per user for cbpblatest

12 years 1 week ago #212834 by marriage_minded_man
Limiting # of showings per user for cbpblatest was created by marriage_minded_man
Ok, installed CBPBLatest module, that shows the latest blog entries by users. Everything works great. However, some users write consecutive blog entries and end up hogging the module. So if I have the limit set to 3 showings, and a user writes 3 consecutive entries, they end up hogging the whole module. Is there a way to limit the number of showings per user so that it only shows their latest module, or is it strictly based on the date and time the entry was posted???

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 days ago #212900 by krileon

Is there a way to limit the number of showings per user so that it only shows their latest module, or is it strictly based on the date and time the entry was posted???

Nope, not without modifying the module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon