back end user parameters was created by okkhalid
Hi Guys,

Is that possible to hide the back end user registration parameters

Backend Template style
Backend Language
Editor
Help site
Time zone

I tried to hide it from the field manger but it says:(System-fields cannot be published/unpublished here.)

Is there is any way to hide it manually.

Thank you again
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 days ago #212932 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: back end user parameters
Yes, within CB > Configuration > User Profile set "Allow user to edit his CMS parameters in frontend" to "No".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• okkhalid
  • okkhalid
12 years 6 days ago #212952 by okkhalid
Replied by okkhalid on topic Re: back end user parameters
Thank you for the help but that is for the front end, I'm looking for the backend

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 6 days ago #212959 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: back end user parameters
You can't disable it for the backend. Why would you need to?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon