Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Export embers list as csv

• linskill
  • linskill
  • Add-ons
7 years 10 months ago #288950 by linskill
Export embers list as csv was created by linskill
Hi Chaps,
Is it possible for users to download the members list as a csv. If so can you point me in the right direction.
Cheers
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #288954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Export embers list as csv
CB Juice can export users as a CSV file. See the below for details and further CB Juice questions.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/226-cb-juice

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• linskill
  • linskill
  • Add-ons
7 years 10 months ago #288955 by linskill
Replied by linskill on topic Export embers list as csv
Thanks for the quick reply, where do I find CB Juice, I've looked through you list of plugins and cant find it.
Cheers
Mark

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 10 months ago #288958 by krileon
We are not the developers of CB Juice. See the link in my previous reply.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: linskill

• Spiralmind
  • Spiralmind
6 years 10 months ago #299998 by Spiralmind
Replied by Spiralmind on topic Export embers list as csv
Hello, I am looking for a way to see all the data from CB fields on a PC. I can export the database but do you know any method to view it or convert it to CSV, etc?

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 10 months ago #300000 by krileon
CB has no exporting functionality. Best I can suggest is using CB Juice to export your users profile data.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon