Skip to Content Skip to Menu

moderator tabs

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #291294 by matthewdavey
moderator tabs was created by matthewdavey
Where, How do I configure the moderate, view, edit, messages, connections tabs and your connection path to of 3 degrees is to work like the demo site I have logged in as admin and searched everywhere but cant find a way to enable them on my live website see attached
Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by matthewdavey. Reason: Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #291324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic moderator tabs
"Enable Connections" and "Display Connection Path" can be enabled in CB > Configuration > Connections.. The connections path tab can be published within CB > Tab Management if not already published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 8 months ago #291404 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic moderator tabs
I cant seem to get the buttons on the moderate tab to show like on the demo site can you explain how to do this please What am I not doing correct

Block user
Block iIP address
White list user
White list IP Address
Report User
Ban Profile

Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 8 months ago #291420 by krileon
Report User and Ban Profile can be enabled within CB > Configuration > Moderation. The others are provided by CB AntiSpam.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matthewdavey

6 years 11 months ago #299142 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic moderator tabs
Where do I access the buttons or the drop down menu to locate it in a tab I haven't been able to do it Ive tried everything can you explain in detail please?
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299153 by krileon
Which buttons exactly? The ones provided by CB AntiSpam? Install CB AntiSpam then within CB AntiSpam > Parameters > Menu enable/disable the various block/whitelist menu items. They are shown while viewing another users profile while logged in as a CB Moderator on their CB Menu at the top of their profile under the Moderate menu option.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon