Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Triying to update CAnvas with Auto actions 6.3.6 published giving error

• venecam
  • venecam
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #292824 by venecam
I get this error:
Code:
500 Internal Server Error Fatal Error was detected! The error was detected in the Comprofiler Component. Fatal Error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/activity.php on line 53

when I try to create a new post on kunena or reply an existing post. I activated the debug and noticed that was auto actions the one causing the problem. I disabled the auto actions related to kunena and the post starting work again. Any clue what could be happening? My kunena version is 4.0.12. My auto actions version 6.3.6.

Kunena - Reply
Kunena - Create
Kunena - Delete
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by venecam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• venecam
  • venecam
7 years 6 months ago #292826 by venecam
If Auto actions 6.3.6 is published I get this error when triying to update canvas:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/venecam/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/activity.php on line 53

I disabled auto actions and it started working .

I also have style problems with the last Cb version profile canvas styles, I will show your a picture to see what im talking about:

With the last version of Cb i had not this error and the canvas was right with the username, visits and friend number displaying on the canvas with a nice look and filling all the area (its looks that now is a empty area down). Now it looks very weird. Any clue what could be causing this? I want to recover the good look the fastest I can. Thanks!
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #292829 by krileon

If Auto actions 6.3.6 is published I get this error when triying to update canvas:

You need to also update CB Activity to 4.0.0 or disable the CB Activity system actions. See below regarding CB Activity 4.0.0 release announcement.

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18725-cb-activity-4-0-released-along-with-3-more-supporting-add-ons

I also have style problems with the last Cb version profile canvas styles, I will show your a picture to see what im talking about:

We've restyled our canvas page. I've no idea what version of CB you were previously on, but your issue appears entirely due to CSS conflicts likely coming from your Joomla template. See our demo site below for what it should look like without conflicts. Switch to default Joomla protostar template to confirm.

demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles/susan

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• venecam
  • venecam
7 years 6 months ago #292893 by venecam

You need to also update CB Activity to 4.0.0 or disable the CB Activity system actions. See below regarding CB Activity 4.0.0 release announcement.

I have Activity 4.0.0 installed with the last joomla version and las Community Builder version + the last version of all cb plugins and still having this error. It seems some kind of problem with the auto actions related to Canvas because disabling Kunena - Reply
,Kunena - Create and Kunena - Delete solves the problem. Please check.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #292914 by krileon
New nightlies have been released. Kunena and Canvas activity has been tested as working perfectly fine locally and on our demo site. Please update and retest. If issue persists please provide whatever error you're seeing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• venecam
  • venecam
7 years 6 months ago #293005 by venecam

New nightlies have been released. Kunena and Canvas activity has been tested as working perfectly fine locally and on our demo site. Please update and retest. If issue persists please provide whatever error you're seeing.

I installed the last night build and the error is gone, it works now but, I was testing more, and the post a gets deleted if you delete the post individually, if you delete a complete thread, the activity does not gets deleted. Error or complete thread deleting is not supported by the auto action ? Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon