Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Triying to update CAnvas with Auto actions 6.3.6 published giving error

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #293046 by krileon

Error or complete thread deleting is not supported by the auto action ? Thanks!

Deleting the entire topic probably has a different event that CB Auto Actions isn't taking into account. Typically when a topic is deleted the events for the topics individual messages should also be fired so any behavior acting on them can do so. Kunena doesn't appear to be doing this so there's not much I can really do about this unfortunately. Will see if it can be fixed in CB Auto Actions as there maybe an event that'll work.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6581

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• venecam
  • venecam
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #293095 by venecam
The problem with the canvas update was caused for an auto action that was already loaded on "AUTO ACTIONS". I disabled it and all started working fine. It was previusly working for the last version I had installed, and now generating this error. I will show your the images showing the auto action parameters in case that you want to analize the prosible cause of the error.

This was the error that this auto action generated when updating canvas (at least when doing that, I dont tested everything)

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by venecam.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #293102 by krileon
Line 53 means for some reason the parameters didn't parse out into a subparams object. Not sure the cause, but possibly an issue with that custom action not migrating. Try re-saving the action and see if that fixes it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon