Skip to Content Skip to Menu

I found this "problem" when the first image uploaded is very small.

• venecam
  • venecam
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #293003 by venecam
When the images are shown grouped in the activity stream and the first one (I have not tried uploading only small ones to see what happens) the first one is shown in the center of a grey background, when the image is big enough it shows good filling all the space. Check this image, I tried this in your demo site.

I think that can be fixed making automatic zoom for smaller images filling the background space. Like this:

Or placing the image with a background of the same size and sticked to the botton above the other images. Like this:

I tried to modify the css using firebug but couldnt find a solution for this displaying "error". What do you think about this? Thanks!
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by venecam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #293043 by krileon
That's not a problem. It's designed that way. CB Gallery does not upscale images. It will only downscale if the image can not fit in the space provided. In the case of Activity if you upload multiple photos at once it groups their activity with the first entry being larger than the others. You're welcome to restyle it however you like using CSS or overriding that activity template file for CB Gallery. There are no plans to change this design at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon