Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Plugin Connect: Facebook login not working

• Mucobene
  • Mucobene
7 years 6 months ago #293321 by Mucobene
Hello, I have a problem with the plugin cb_connect. Sign in with Facebook does not work. When I give registration via Facebook all goes ok, but when I try to log in through Facebook to me again redirects to register.

Printscreen send individual steps.

Please help.

All photo documentation in your zip.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #293330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Plugin Connect: Facebook login not working
Edit the user and ensure their Facebook ID is populated. Follow the configuration instructions below for setting up your Facebook application for CB Connect.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x#263227

Do not map any fields for initial testing so if you've mapping configured under the registration tab for Facebook then clear all of those mappings.

Please do not attach a zip of images. Just attach the images directly or use a hosted service like imgur.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Mucobene
  • Mucobene
7 years 5 months ago #293879 by Mucobene
Replied by Mucobene on topic CB Plugin Connect: Facebook login not working
Hello, the CB Connect 7.0.0 plugin does not work on FB login. Can you see what the problem is?

prodam-koupim-vymenim.cz/prihlasit-se.html

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293884 by krileon
Update to latest build available and follow the configuration instructions below. CB Connect is tested working fine.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x#263227

Aside from that you'll need to describe what about it isn't working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Mucobene
  • Mucobene
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #293891 by Mucobene
Replied by Mucobene on topic CB Plugin Connect: Facebook login not working
According to your instructions it does not work.
Try signing in or signing up through facebook.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Mucobene.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293899 by krileon
What do you mean it doesn't work. Clicking the button does nothing? Do you get an error? Error at Facebook or on your site? Have you tried with Joomla debug mode and maximum error reporting enabled? Also tried enabling debugging within CB Connect under the Application tab of Facebook to see what the HTTPS requests are outputting? Folks "doesn't work" doesn't help me help you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon