Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB AntiSpam 3.0.1

• sysopcrew
  • sysopcrew
7 years 6 months ago #293614 by sysopcrew
CB AntiSpam 3.0.1 was created by sysopcrew
I emailed Nick and Beat because I couldn't post to the Forum yesterday (or use the contact form). "Forbidden."

My email was about AntiSpam 3.0.0 not rendering the reCAPTCHA unless I was in Joomla Debug mode. Today, AntiSpam 3.0.1 was installed, and it works!

So if you did get my email, this is confirmation that the problem is fixed. And also a test to see if I can post again. Did I get blocked in ModSec or something? My membership is current.

--
David Riviera

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #293625 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB AntiSpam 3.0.1
Thank you for confirmation is fixed.

Did I get blocked in ModSec or something?

Nope, I've no idea why you couldn't post. Maybe beat was doing some server maintenance. What time did you try posting as maybe we can find something in logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sysopcrew
  • sysopcrew
7 years 6 months ago #293628 by sysopcrew
Replied by sysopcrew on topic CB AntiSpam 3.0.1
4/25/2017 10:29 UTC

--
David Riviera

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 6 months ago #293635 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB AntiSpam 3.0.1
As far as I'm aware there was no downtime at that time. My guess is maybe whatever you were trying to post or send through our contact us form triggered mod security and was rejected. Chunks of code tend to do that depending on what's in the code.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon