Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Content Bot

• carlos22
  • carlos22
7 years 5 months ago #293663 by carlos22
CB Content Bot was created by carlos22
Hello

is possible to show CB Core Fields Ajax in joomla articles using CB Content Bot?
if yes could you give me an idea please?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #293682 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Content Bot
Yes, but the ajax binds to the HTML output of a field so it can't just be value only. The below should work.

[cb:userfield field="FIELD_NAME" /]

If not try the below with formatted output.

[cb:userfield field="FIELD_NAME" formatting="div" /]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by krileon.

• carlos22
  • carlos22
7 years 5 months ago #293787 by carlos22
Replied by carlos22 on topic CB Content Bot
hello

I followed your suggestions to put [cb:userfield field="FIELD_NAME" formatting="div" /] in an article and it worked very well.
now the problem is that any registered user can edit that field in the article. Instead in cb profile can only be edited by the owner of the profile.

Thank you

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293794 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Content Bot
It's not possible for any registered user to edit it unless every registered user is a CB Moderator. Check that "Moderator View Access Level" is set correctly within CB > Configuration > Moderation. Your issue could also be caused due to it maybe substituting in the viewing users profile field instead of the article owner? Try editing it and see if it updates your profile or the article owners profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon