Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Workflows module confusing

• kelleypb
  • kelleypb
7 years 5 months ago #293824 by kelleypb
CB Workflows module confusing was created by kelleypb
I have requested a connection between two members. When the member who received the connection request logs on, he sees in CB Workflows module "1 Connection Request." However, when he clicks on this it takes him to the cb-manage-connections.html page which contains the persons with whom he already has connections, instead of showing the person requesting the connection.

To get the accept or decline dialogue with the person requesting the connection he has to click on "Connections" in the nested tab menu. Is the CB Workflow plugin supposed to work like this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kelleypb
  • kelleypb
7 years 5 months ago #293825 by kelleypb
Replied by kelleypb on topic CB Workflows module confusing
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, shouldn't the CB workflows module only be visible to Moderator and Super Admin?

• kelleypb
  • kelleypb
7 years 5 months ago #293826 by kelleypb
Replied by kelleypb on topic CB Workflows module confusing
OK. It was only confusing because I was logged in as Superadmin at the same time I had a registered user logged in! :P

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Workflows module confusing
The pending connections URL doesn't include the tab. So if they've already visited manage connections they'll be on whatever tab they left at since most are cached to a cookie. If they login then click pending connections they should be on the first tab available, which is the one for managing new connection requests.

Non-moderators can use the workflows module to an extent since it can report new connection requests and new private messages. You can turn both of those off within the modules parameters and also adjust the access to the module as needed if you want it to be accessible to moderators only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon