Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Announcements, Article Discussions

• kelleypb
  • kelleypb
7 years 5 months ago #293894 by kelleypb
Announcements, Article Discussions was created by kelleypb
I can't find anything about these features in the CB 2.1 primer. Is there a more recent version of the primer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kelleypb
  • kelleypb
7 years 5 months ago #293895 by kelleypb
Replied by kelleypb on topic Announcements, Article Discussions
OK, from Kyle's blog it appears that announcements are only possible for the super administrator. I still am confused about the article discussion feature.

• kelleypb
  • kelleypb
7 years 5 months ago #293896 by kelleypb
Replied by kelleypb on topic Announcements, Article Discussions
OK, I suppose article discuss is enabled by the CB Content Bot.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293900 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Announcements, Article Discussions
Global activity can only be posted by CB Moderators. You should see the announcement icon to the left of the post button when logged in as a CB Moderator. Commenting on articles is a part of the CB Activity Bot. You'll have to edit it within Extensions > Plugins and enable the commenting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon