Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How to redirect to the login menu item

• carin
  • carin
7 years 5 months ago #294224 by carin
I set up a dedicated menu item for the login but when the user tries to access a page that needs login he gets redirected to component/comprofiler/login.html?Itemid=102 with 102 being the menu item of the homepage. Why does this menu Itemid get added?

CB 2.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #294242 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to redirect to the login menu item
Install latest CB build as this should already be fixed. We previously did not change the Itemid to the CB view when redirecting from Joomla user component, but we do now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• carin
  • carin
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #294318 by carin
Replied by carin on topic How to redirect to the login menu item
I am on 2.1.2+build.2017.05.04.16.30.55.c67734e1f but I face the problem described above and I have "System - CB Core Redirect" enabled.

CB 2.0
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by carin.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #294333 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to redirect to the login menu item
"System - CB Core Redirect" that shouldn't be installed or exist anymore. The redirect functionality is built into core CBs system plugin "Community Builder System plugin". Uninstall "System - CB Core Redirect" and ensure "Community Builder System plugin" is properly published and public and under "Parse URLs" both "Redirect URLs" and "Rewrite URLs" are enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: carin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon