Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Not login - CB Connect 7.0.0 - Your Facebook sign up is incomplete....

• Mucobene
  • Mucobene
7 years 4 months ago #294845 by Mucobene
Hello, I'm solving the problem of signing in to FB (see video) via the CB Connect 7.0.0 + build.2017.04.14.01.24.07.c5571ce6f plugin. We need to use Pre-fill to assign user groups. Our customers have a sign-in problem. It is very important to repair.

Regards Zlejší

Please contact us on our email:

support@prodam-koupim-vymenim.cz

Link to video (cb connect error)
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjDedGemxLbQjl3SVl2SUYyUms/view?usp=sharing
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294855 by krileon
See the below for configuration instructions.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x#263227

Aside from that you need to better describe what your problem is. What about it is not working?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Mucobene
  • Mucobene
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #294861 by Mucobene
I sent a link to a video where it is very good to see what makes it a mistake. Can not sign in with Facebook. Upon logging in, it will return to the registration and fill in some numbers instead of the user name. Check out this video and understand the bug. If you do not see the video I uploaded the video to our website:

prodam-koupim-vymenim.cz/support/not-login-cb-connect.webm

I do not know how to better describe the problem!

And your manual is out of date, today Facebook developers look completely different.

In the attachment I have already sent you pictures that Facebook developers have everything in order.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Mucobene.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294866 by krileon
The Facebook ID likely failed to map. Edit the user within CB > User Management and see if their Facebook ID field has a value. Please note you are mapping core name, username, and email fields. Those are already mapped by CB Connect and should not be mapped manually. Have retested the prefilled usage and is working perfectly fine. Most likely you have a conflict resulting in the Facebook ID field not saving. Disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved to see if there's a conflict from a CB plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Mucobene
  • Mucobene
7 years 4 months ago #294868 by Mucobene
Send me a printscreen where should I ban it?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon