Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Problem with CB list

• wowza2
  • wowza2
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #295700 by wowza2
[SOLVED] Problem with CB list was created by wowza2
Trying to publish a list. There are three fields. One of the fields publishes correctly while the other two are blank.

The blank fields are published serchable etc. and included in user's profile.

I think I must be missing something obvious here?

g
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #295706 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB list
The fields need to be accessible to the user trying to view them. Can you see the fields on the users profile when viewing their profile? CB Conditional and CB Privacy can also affect the display of fields on userlists if using either of those plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• wowza2
  • wowza2
7 years 3 months ago #295715 by wowza2
Replied by wowza2 on topic Problem with CB list
Not using CB Conditional or CB Privacy plugins. Fields are not displaying in user profile. I've attempted to create a new tab to display same but can't get the new tab to appear either. Trying to position in "Canvas Main Middle". I've included a couple of screen captures.

g
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #295717 by krileon
If the fields aren't displaying then they're not accessible. Ensure they're published and configured to display on profile. Also ensure CB Core within CB > Plugin Management is public and published as it's responsible for displaying core fieldtypes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• wowza2
  • wowza2
7 years 3 months ago #295718 by wowza2
Replied by wowza2 on topic Problem with CB list
CB core is public. Field is Published, Searchable and in the Profile.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 3 months ago #295720 by krileon
Does the field have a value? Did you override its display using the layout parameters within the field under Parameters > Layout. In short you've a configuration problem somewhere. If the field has no value and you've empty fields set to not display within CB > Configuration > User Profile for example it won't show on profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon