Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Install error

• sirweb
  • sirweb
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #296245 by sirweb
Install error was created by sirweb
Trying to update this, using the Web installer:
Code:
Community Builder Hot New Download & Update Social websites go far beyond Facebook look-a-likes and CB has literally hundreds of built-in features and can be extended with extra (free or commercial) add-ons from the CB Team and other parties that will help you realize your very own - tailored to your specific needs - social networking website. 2.1.3+build.2017.08.07.20.56.16.5560e4508

Results in this error:
Code:
Error Download Community Builder - Download Error Failed to download package file from https://www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpackagebuilder&action=package&func=download&id=1&token=[REMOVED]&Itemid=126&format=raw to webserver due to following error: Client error response [url] https://www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpackagebuilder&action=package&func=download&id=1&token=[REMOVED]&Itemid=126&format=raw [status code] 401 [reason phrase] Unauthorized Failed to save Install CB Plugin because: Installation error

I updated a CB Plugin successfully a few minutes earlier.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 months ago #296254 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install error
Download and install the latest build directly from our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

Alternatively use the product page below, which always downloads latest build.

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder

Hopefully you should not have any further issues from then on. If you get that error again please let us know or retry after refreshing the cache (link on bottom right of install from web).

Please also be mindful of sharing those URLs. They contain your download token that is meant to be authorized to you and your site only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sirweb

• boyjahq
  • boyjahq
7 years 1 month ago #297202 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Install error
I am also getting this error on some (but not all) attempts to Install From Web. Today I get the error when trying to update Community Builder 2.1.3+build.2017.08.27.10.28.19.6800e52ca

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297221 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install error
Update CB manually by downloading here as usual. It's responsible for rendering and parsing install from web. A few bugs were fixed regarding this so it may not install correctly from install from web, but future updates should work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon