Skip to Content Skip to Menu

My Community Template

• mrlew
  • mrlew
7 years 2 months ago #296446 by mrlew
My Community Template was created by mrlew
How do I edit the "My Community" & "Community portal friendly template" lines at top of the template
I changed the template copyright line in templates/mycommuniity/index.php and thought line 24 & 25 would do the trick for above but it makes no difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 months ago #296450 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic My Community Template
Those are the "Text Logo" and "Sub Title" parameters found under the Advanced tab while editing the template within Extensions > Templates.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mrlew
  • mrlew
7 years 2 months ago #296456 by mrlew
Replied by mrlew on topic My Community Template
thanks for that. all good
does it matter that I edited lines 23 & 24 if Community Template's index.php where those lines were located as it made no difference and doesn't appear to have had any affect on anything

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 months ago #296458 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic My Community Template
If you directly changed the $textlogo and $subtitle variables in index.php to whatever strings you're wanting then yes as it won't retrieve the parameter anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon