Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Passwords suddenly stopped working for several but not all members...

7 years 2 months ago #296761 by Strategisto2da
Over the past several weeks I have had at least 4 members not able to gain access to my members sections using a username and password that had been working. When they submit their username/password they now get an HTTP 500 error. Changing their password does not work either. I can create new credentials for them using a new username, password and email that does work.

I'm using:

Joomla 3.6.4
CB 2.0.15
CB Paid Sub 4.1.0
PHP Version: 5.4.45

Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #296784 by krileon
500 error is a fatal server error. You either have some PHP or SQL that is failing. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see what error is being output. If none check server error log.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon