Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Subscribing in acymailing on mail sent from users list view

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297263 by krileon
Yes that's possible. You need to use the onBeforeEmailUser trigger with the AcyMailing action. The variables available to onBeforeEmailUser are as follows.

Code:
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onBeforeEmailUser', array( &$rowFrom, &$rowTo, 1, &$emailName, &$emailAddress, &$subject, &$message ) );

$emailAddress is the email address of a visitor when they use the form, which is var5. So if you want to subscribe that email address to a newsletter you'd set "For" in the AcyMailing action to [var5]. My recommend is as follows.

Global
Triggers: onBeforeEmailUser
User: User
Access: All Non-Registered Users
Action
For: [var5]
Subscribe: SELECT_NEWSLETTERS_HERE

That should subscribe visitors to the selected newsletters when they email a user using the email user form.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• yogiman
  • yogiman
7 years 1 month ago #297417 by yogiman
Hi :-) thankyou

i did this configuration but still i do not get users subscribed :-(

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297445 by krileon
If you need it to apply to both guests and registered users you'd have to use the below.

Global
Triggers: onBeforeEmailUser
User: User
Access: Everybody
Action
For: [cb:if var5!=""][var5][cb:else][user_id][/cb:else][/cb:if]
Subscribe: SELECT_NEWSLETTERS_HERE

Have just tested the above works fine for public users and registered users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• yogiman
  • yogiman
7 years 1 month ago #297446 by yogiman
well i do not find the FOR field

i attached some screenshoots to show what configuration i did...
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297455 by krileon

well i do not find the FOR field

Because you didn't update CB Auto Actions to 7.0.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• yogiman
  • yogiman
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #297458 by yogiman
I did! but the plugin list still report the plugin to be an older version

as i move my mouse over it, i get the info that it is 7.0 as you can see in the screenshot
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by yogiman.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon