Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Custom Emoticons

• ssvt
  • ssvt
7 years 1 month ago #296959 by ssvt
Custom Emoticons was created by ssvt
We're interested in using emoticons customized for our site. It looks like the ones used by CB are 18x18px, correct?

Can you tell us what folder the emoticons are located in and would it work for us to simply replace the existing with ours as long as they are the same size and named the same? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #296968 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom Emoticons
I assume you mean the emotes in CB Activity. CB Activity is using a custom compilation of twemoji. The single image file is at the below location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbactivity/templates/default/images/twemoji.png

You can create your own emotes within CB Activity > Emotes with either a CSS class or by pointing to an image uploaded to the /images folder. Note the folder used for emote images will be changed in a future release to point to the images folder of the CB Activity template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssvt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon