Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Profile Default Tab

• fede312
  • fede312
7 years 1 month ago #297090 by fede312
Profile Default Tab was created by fede312
I made the Activity tab to be the default tab on all of the links.

But when I click on the login picture the system takes me back to the main page
/component/comprofiler/userprofile?Itemid=1702

But the 1st tab becomes the active tab.

How can I make that page or link to show up with the activity tab as default as well?
without having it if course on first position.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297122 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Default Tab
Edit your Joomla menu item to CBs profile page and set its tab id in the Tab parameter. There is no such thing as default tab. The first tab is always selected if no tab is present in the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• fede312
  • fede312
7 years 1 month ago #297135 by fede312
Replied by fede312 on topic Profile Default Tab
The Joomla menu item to the CBs profile page tab id is set to activity tab.
And it works fine when I click on that menu. It goes to the activity tab, just as I want.

But when I click on the profile picture of the community builder login module, it goes to /component/comprofiler/userprofile?Itemid=1702 and it shows up the first tab.

Is there another setting I have to change on the Login module to take me to the right tab?

Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Default Tab
You probably won't be able to do that. As like I said there is no default tab functionality without making it your first tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon