Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Cannot delete row id error prevents deletion of more than one user at a time

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #297352 by STUCKSHUTTER
We cloned one of our CB sites to a new vps server, we're running the 2.1.3 fully updated version of CB on php 7.0.xx on Joomla 3.7.5.

We have about 120 users from the cloned site that we need to delete from the list.
When we delete a single user we get an error "Cannot delete row id 590 because: Table 'gun_primarydb.#__joomprofile_field_values' doesn't exist". The user has been deleted but the error shows.
This also happens when we select multiple users, the first user is deleted, the error is shown and that stops deletion of the other records we selected for deletion.

I synched the CB and Joomla databases using the tools and the other DB checks show no errors.

After deleting a user and getting the error and re-running the synch users tool, the results panel shows the following:
"Removing 1 entries from Community Builder missing in users Table.
Joomla User Table and Joomla Community Builder User Table now in sync!"

I can find no reference to the problem in the forums unfortunately. Can you advise us how to resolve this issue?

Thank you
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 1 month ago #297388 by krileon
We don't have a _joomprofile_field_values table. CBs table that stores radio, checkbox, and select field type options is _comprofiler_field_values. My guess is you've something 3rd party installed acting on Joomla user delete event causing your issue or you've modified CB to point to a table that doesn't exist. Navigate to Extensions > Plugins and review any installed 3rd party User or System plugins and unpublish them as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #297399 by STUCKSHUTTER
Thank you Krileon, that explained the problem so we could fix it.
We'd tried joomprofile way back and uninstalled it as not being up to the task that CB performs so well. Its uninstall left a system plugin that we removed and presto, CB works as flawlessly as ever.
Great component you have, I couldn't do what we do without it. Amazing product.
Thank you for the help,
Now "Unstuck"
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon