Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error displaying the error page

• cgwhite
  • cgwhite
6 years 11 months ago #299390 by cgwhite
Replied by cgwhite on topic Error displaying the error page
This only occurred when installing the latest version. I will do a re-install and let you know what happens.

Regards,

Chris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299400 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error displaying the error page
Please be sure you've updated your other plugins as well. CB Auto Actions has actions that utilize other plugins and if they're not also up to date it could cause API usage issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cgwhite
  • cgwhite
6 years 11 months ago #299435 by cgwhite
Replied by cgwhite on topic Error displaying the error page
I have done an installation of the latest version of Auto Actions and immediately it is published I get the error message and a blank white screen that will not display the control panel. Also the extra menu items that would normally appear for community builder, group jive and auto actions disappear. They come back when you go into one of the component items but the control panel does not. If I un-publish auto actions then all is resumed. But of course then I cannot use autoactions.

Hope this helps. I believe that it is something to do with it putting "Auto Actions" on the main administrator menu.

Rgds

Chris.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299550 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error displaying the error page
Unpublish all of your auto actions then republish CB Auto Actions and see if issue persists. My best guess is you've create an auto action doing this. If you're acting on Joomla events then you need to be extremely careful as a lot of them fire all over the place.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon