Skip to Content Skip to Menu

New menu community builder french ?

• chanteur94
  • chanteur94
7 years 2 weeks ago #298041 by chanteur94
New menu community builder french ? was created by chanteur94
Hi

Since new install plugin (groupejive and conditionnal i guess), here is capture of the backend.

The new menu community builder (french) is on the title (see capture).

Best regards
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 weeks ago #298052 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New menu community builder french ?
As they're language string the menu items can be translated. Looks like there's only translations for the Auto Actions menu item. We are not responsible for translations as we only provide English. Translations are a community effort. See the below for details.

www.joomlapolis.com/localization

You can also translate them using overrides functionality below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• chanteur94
  • chanteur94
7 years 2 weeks ago #298076 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic New menu community builder french ?
It's not a problem of translation.

The problem is that a new Horizontal french community builder menu appears (instead the Vertical french community builder menu) and the padding or the margin or the size of the bloc is not good. (see the previous capture)

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 2 weeks ago #298084 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New menu community builder french ?
There's too many menu items and is why it's creating a second line. Disable some of the plugins menus within their plugin parameters. We'll be adding a more compact mode in a later CB release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chanteur94

Moderators: beatnantkrileon