Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CBPaidSubsBot/AcyMailing cron conflict.

• edjec
  • edjec
  • Add-ons
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #298584 by edjec
We just recently upgraded AcyMailing from the free version to the Enterprise version to take advantage of automatic sending via cron and increased integration with CB.

Much to our surprise, Acy’s cron will not run because it is intercepted by cbpaidsubsbot and sent to registration. After hours of trying various work-arounds and cron configurations, I contacted Acy support and they responded with:

The redirection is caused by plugin 'cbpaidsubsbot'. If you disable it then the URLs will work as expected.

You might have to configure it correctly or create some exceptions. Community Builder Support might be able to help you further on this.

Well, that works fine now for the Acy’s cron, but won’t this introduce problems for our subscriptions and member only areas of the site? We are currently planning to institute a 30-90 day time delay from subscription date until certain articles can be viewed. Don't we need cbpaidsubsbot for this?

What “configurations” might he be referring to in cbpaidsubsbot? I’m not aware of configuration options. Can you shed any light on this issue?

Thanks,

Ed
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #298603 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBPaidSubsBot/AcyMailing cron conflict.
Sounds like you maybe accidentally protecting the AcyMailing component with a CBSubs plan. Try just disabling CBSubs Content within CB > Plugin Management and see if that resolves it after enabling the CBSubs system plugin. If not then please provide the URL you're using for AcyMailing CRON with domain omitted and will see if it has anything that could be triggering the redirect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edjec

• edjec
  • edjec
  • Add-ons
6 years 11 months ago #298608 by edjec
Replied by edjec on topic CBPaidSubsBot/AcyMailing cron conflict.
Yes, AcyMailing was listed under the extension tab. I cleared that, re-enabled cbpaidsubsbot and it ran like a charm.

Right on the money as usual; thank you very much Kyle!

Ed
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon