Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plans shown on Registration

6 years 11 months ago #298958 by debthornell
Plans shown on Registration was created by debthornell
Where so I edit the plans shown on registration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #298993 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plans shown on Registration
Plans should be shown on registration by default. Ensure the Subscriptions tab within CB > Tab Management is published and public. Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions within CB > Plugin Management is published and public. Within CBSubs > Settings > Global ensure "Show subscription plans at registration" is set to "Yes". If still not showing any plans then edit your plans within CBSubs > Settings and under the Workflows tab ensure they're set to display on registration as well as ensure under the Access tab they're set to Public for usergroup and view access level.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #299156 by debthornell
Replied by debthornell on topic Plans shown on Registration
What I am talking about is there are four plans, two for new members that should display when hitting register and two for renewal members that should NOT display. All four are showing up for registration selections. I have attached my settings.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299160 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plans shown on Registration
Your old Single and Dual plans are set to display on registration. Disable their registration display under the Workflows tab. You should be able to also just click the checkbox on the Plans tab to disable their registration display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon