Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Delete members of userlist

• LineMine
  • LineMine
6 years 11 months ago #299001 by LineMine
Delete members of userlist was created by LineMine
Hi
I am wondering if there is a quick way to delete all the members of a userlist? I want to use userlists which groups of site members can sign up to for short periods, clear the list and then make it available for the next batch of signups?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299010 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Delete members of userlist
Filter users within CB > User Management then select all checkboxes and delete. There's no way to do this from frontend without developing such a usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• LineMine
  • LineMine
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #299017 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Delete members of userlist
Hi

I'm sorry, I think I might have put the original question badly.

I don't want to delete the actual members, just remove them all from a user list in one go?

I can see now how to find the users that have signed up to a particular user list, through a field search in user management. So far so good. Can I then remove these users from the list easily?

Thanks.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by LineMine.

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299021 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Delete members of userlist
Ah, I see. Best I can suggest regarding that is either CB Privacy and just let their Profile Privacy handle show/hiding them as needed or a checkbox field they can check to be hidden from the userlist, which you then filter by in your userlist. You can then use CB Core Fields Ajax and make the field ajax editable from the userlist if you your self want to toggle them hidden from it, but it'd be 1 by 1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• LineMine
  • LineMine
6 years 11 months ago #299022 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Delete members of userlist
Hi

Okay, thanks. Sounds a bit too time consuming for what I had in mind. I'll think of a way round this.

Thanks again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon