Skip to Content Skip to Menu

popup with user profile in user list

6 years 11 months ago #299345 by webart-workers
popup with user profile in user list was created by webart-workers
hi
i ordered in an CB List a few columns, with, image, name, position, etc.
all fine to this.
now i'd like to set an additional field in a list, named custom html (cb_customdetail)
(should run a popup with jce), gave custom html.
this should load the user profile with all details
how can i do this? the href should load the userID and show the user profile details in this popup (jce media popup), including a short form.

hope it is understandable + you have an idea

regards
juergen

please see screenshots
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #299346 by webart-workers
Replied by webart-workers on topic popup with user profile in user list
or do i set a additional contentpage as target for href
and load active user in this article? with form?

• krileon
  • krileon
6 years 11 months ago #299353 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic popup with user profile in user list
Whatever HTML and JS you need you'd put in your Custom HTML field then add that to your userlist as you've already done. Can't help you regarding your JCE popup as we're not the developers of JCE. My guess is it's a content plugin so you'll probably need to enable content prepare usage for your Custom HTML within your field under the Parameters tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon